Love, happiness, and a whole lot of laughter were the theme of this New Year’s Eve wedding! I can’t think of a better way to ring in 2020 than surrounded by your family and closest friends. The end of a decade, but the beginning of a new life together.
To celebrate ringing in 2020 with wedding bells, here are 20 unforgettable moments from Lauren and Jake’s perfect day:
- Gorgeous Badgley Mischka wedding shoes.
- Lauren’s stunning Maggie Sottero wedding dress.
- Lauren’s grandmother’s fur coat.
- Jake’s classy white tux jacket.
- Lauren’s STUNNING blue eyes.
- A sweet first look with Lauren’s dad.
- A classy wedding party all dressed in black.
- Laughter and happiness through the entire ceremony.
- Jake high five-ing back up the aisle.
- Baseball bat mugs for the guys.
- Pictures with Stan Musial (the statue, obviously).
- Busch Stadium with all the guys.
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery, all to ourselves, still lit up for Christmas.
- Having the right bridesmaid to make #13 happen.
- Husband and wife kisses under the Brewery Lights.
- Pit stop at the bar Lauren worked at for 16 years. With the entire wedding party.
- Jake’s welcome speech. (If you were there, you know.)
- All the toasts.
- The endless laughter and happiness.
- The proudest momma of the groom I ever did see.
Lauren and Jake, Happy New Year as a brand new husband and wife! I hope you always make each other laugh like you did on your wedding day! Congratulations!
Check out Lauren and Jake’s Lafayette Square Park engagement session.